skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fo Shizzle Jo Tizzle
Monday, January 7, 2008
and the award goes to.....
ME! For starting a new blog even though I never post anything on mine and my husbands blog! Ok ok.. it's sort of ridiculous but it's hard to write for 2 people. So I'll have my own personal one and then the one that Jared and I can do together.
1 comment:
Jenna
said...
i think perhaps we need to have that photo shoot. hint hint.
January 12, 2008 at 8:20 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us
This is my hubby and me
Joni
This is me!
Things I love
My husband
my family
my nieces and nephews
Music
Animals
World of Warcraft
Guitar Hero
Dancing
Reading
My favorite Blogs
Littlebird Design Digitals
My Pal Al
Kacy Faulconer
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(1)
and the award goes to.....
About Me
Joni
I'm just tryin to get some creative juices flowin guys.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
i think perhaps we need to have that photo shoot. hint hint.
Post a Comment